NORTH DAKOTA LIVING MAGAZINE SEARCH ANSWER
Use this month's magazine to find the answers to the 10 questions below. Visit www.ndliving.com/content/magazine-search for the answer key!
1. On what two pages would you find pictures of school buses?
Answer: 1 and 10
2. What North Dakota lake are the people on the cover fishing at?
Answer: Lake Sakakawea
3. Where would you find your local electric cooperative news?
Answer: Pages C1-C8 (most editions)
4. What kind of rice is used in this month’s salad recipe?
Answer: Wild Rice
5. How many tubas were in the 1949 Kulm City Band?
6. What color flowers are three little girls picking?
7. This month’s Teen-2-Teen writer is a senior at what high school?
Answer: Mandan High School
8. What are the names of the editor’s two dogs?
Answer: Raina and Aspen
9. North Dakota’s electric cooperatives use wind energy to generate electricity. On what page would you find wind turbines?
Answer: Page 5
10. How many flavors of ice cream are there at Indian Hills Resort? Hint: See page 6.